Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Prediction of the "Utterly Perfect Murder"

I think that the "Utterly Perfect Murder" is going to be about a person who wants to murder someone else. The murderer planned the crime well, and so does not get caught by the police.
I took revenge on my best friend once. When it was his birthday, we went to a swimming pool and played around. We playfully drowned each other, but when time passed by, the playful drowning became intense. He drowned me until I couldn't breath and started to breath in water. When he finally let me out of the water, I was a little frustrated with him so I gave him a taste of his own medicine. I kept him under the water for a pretty long time. When I let him come up, we started to fight. After I made him cry, I apologized and regretted that I had hurt him.

No comments:

Post a Comment