Sunday, September 6, 2009

Bad experience with my siblings

Everybody who has sibling(s) has had an bad experience with their sibling(s). Since I have 2 older siblings, the possibility of getting in a fight is higher. However, my sisters are nice and I do not see them often because they go to universities in America. Therefore, I do not get in fights with them. However, I remember a specific experience I had with my sisters. This event happened when I was still living in America. I was going through my 2nd older sister's "stuff." She had a drawer of all the neatest things I could ever think of. She had slinkies, coin collections, balls, and much more. I went through her "stuff" and I found walky-talkies. I took both of them, without my sister's permission, and went to my friend's house to play with them. While we were playing with them, I accidentally broke one of them by dropping it on the concrete. I hid them at my friend's house, so my sister wouldn't notice. But after a day passed my sister figured out what I had done with the walky-talkies and she started to yell at me. I yelled at her back saying that it was an accident. That day, I got in trouble from my parents because I talked back to my sister, and because I broke her walky-talkies.

No comments:

Post a Comment