Tuesday, January 19, 2010

SLAM!!! poetry,.,

Study Hall

Sitting on the wooden chair

My butt starts to get sore

Twisting turning and tossing

I try to ease my pain

I have already finished my homework

So I lay my head on the table

Staring at the time pass by

Tick, Tock

Tick, Tock

Time passes slower than ever

Only 10 minutes to go

My impatience makes me loath everything I see

Like the size of the room

The teacher reading a book called “Doom”

The boy who is playing in front of me

The girl who is working behind me

The scent of my methane

The taste of my saliva

The squeaks in my chair

The feeling of paper

The color of the wall

Oh, I really hate study hall


When I wrote this poem it was easier than i thought. I thought this because the length of the poem was long, however there was a lot of stuff i hated so i just wrote everything and i ended up with a lot of lines. When i went on stage, i didn't practice a lot of times so i mumbled once or twice. Also the stage was more flashy than i thought so it was a surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment