Saturday, August 15, 2009

Myself as a Reader


Last 5 books I read:
1. The Story of the Shipwrecked Sailor
2. The Call of the Wild
3. 5 People You Meet in Heaven
4. The Pearl
5. To Kill a Mockingbird
















What I like to read:
I like to read adventure stories such as The Call of the Wild. I also enjoy books that are written in perspectives of animals. In my perspective, fiction stories are more enjoyable to read.

Reading habits:
I like to read on comfortable places where I can lie down, such as a bed or a couch. I can not read while sitting, because I have to switch my position every ten seconds to be in a more comfortable position. I would like to read with music on, but my sisters' think otherwise. My sisters' say that music will distract your concentration, so I am forced to read with music off.

Do you think that books should be made into movies? Why or why not?:
Yes, I think books should be made into movies because, movies displays visual images and produce sounds while books only have words. Although movies change some scenes, most of the time the movies include the major events that happen in the books. However, some people would prefer their imaginations to movies because they do not like the changing and taking out of the book's plot. In the end, though, I believe that books made into movies are okay because it shows a different perspective of imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment